Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God is Great!

So the other day I posted a blog expressing some discomfort I had. I was a bit angry at God, yet(what I thought was) understanding. Well, it turns out, I was wrong. I was having a conversation with God at work he informed me why I was feeling so down. It's because I went against him without realizing it. There was something that was going on that was kind of a big deal. He had told me to wait. I was trying to, yet I ended up not. I had let my carnal feelings get above God. With great regret, I went ahead and did what I was supposed to wait on before it was time. And THIS is why I started feeling down. Sorry, to my God, that I went against your very word. You are so amazing. Thank you for giving me this revelation. I love you, Abba! Teach me to be more like you are.

1 comment: